Hello my name is Brandon. I just purchased my first Blackberry tonight after debating on doing it since the Storm came out. I broke down tonight and purchased it to upgrade from my LG Dare. Well I am hoping to learn more about this thing, and get some Apps to keep it fun, and make it work how I want.

So any thoughts on the first things I should get?
    06-12-09 10:30 PM
    Go to m.crackberry.com with your device browser, and browse the list of free OTA apps, see if there is something you like.

Check out the theme forum for the Storm, and play with a few different themes.

Download some ringtones and wallpapers from CB, top of the page you are looking at has the tabs.

Read the Blackberry 101 lecture series, as it will answer a lot of basic questions you may have.

If you run into a problem or have a question, check the thread linked in my sig, or PM me for help.

Welcome to CB! That should keep you going for a while!
    06-12-09 10:35 PM
    Thanks alot man! Great to see there are people out there ready to help when I get confused.
    06-12-09 10:38 PM
    Confusion is inevitable. Always here to help, and to usher along another wave of addicts.

Have fun!
    06-12-09 10:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD