Howdy folks. . . Just ordered my first blackberry. Been kinda hoping for this day for a long time, however; went with the iPhone... Anyway, my time with the iPhone has come to it's end and I will be enjoying a new Storm 2 when I make it back home to the states next month.

Great site here and happy to meet all of you.

Happy Holidays.

Phoenix
    12-16-09 07:32 AM
    Welcome to CB!
    12-16-09 07:37 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com!

Check out the BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series ! This will help you with the basics such as downloading apps, themes, wallpaper, ringtones. It's also a good idea to browse the forums and read as much as possible. Many questions you have are answered there already!

Explore CrackBerry's list of free OTA apps along with CrackBerry App Store and BlackBerry App World for apps to customize your BlackBerry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-09 06:11 PM
    you will soon learn why they call this place blackberry! lol welcome man.
    12-16-09 06:19 PM
    Wekcome to CrackBerry. Enjoy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-09 06:25 PM
    this is the good crack here!!!
    12-16-09 06:28 PM
    Thank you all for the warm welcome. Sad thing is, I cannot hold my new BB until I get back to the states next month. ARGH.. The waiting.

12-16-09 07:16 PM
    Howdy folks. . . Just ordered my first blackberry. Been kinda hoping for this day for a long time, however; went with the iPhone... Anyway, my time with the iPhone has come to it's end and I will be enjoying a new Storm 2 when I make it back home to the states next month.

Great site here and happy to meet all of you.

Happy Holidays.

Phoenix
    Welcome to Crackberry!!
    12-21-09 02:12 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    12-21-09 06:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD