Hello. I just got my crackberry Saturday the 13th. I spent most of the day messing around with it and getting it how I like it. I think I've tweaked most everything I'd like to, but I'm kind of stuck on something. Is there a way that I can connect my BB to my PC and add my contacts through my PC instead of punching out all those people on the phone? My old env was totally beat up and will not charge any more, leaving me with no contacts.
    09-14-08 02:54 PM
    what pc program do you use to store contacts??
    09-14-08 02:55 PM
    what pc program do you use to store contacts??
    Right now I only have the desktop manager that came with the phone. I don't have a contacts list that I can import from Gmail or Outlook. Just wondering if there is a third party program I can use, or edit my address book through my PC.
    09-14-08 03:01 PM
    Oh, I see what you are asking. No, I don't think there is a way to edit contacts through the PC onto the phone without important them from a program like Outlook.
    09-14-08 04:45 PM
    ya sorry you cant edit it on your pc but you can create them on outlook then import it if you really wanted
    09-14-08 04:48 PM
    good job getting the blackberry recently. enjoy your time here. unfortunately i use a mac and can't really offer you advice. in fact, i had to edit my contacts one by one in the phone when i imported them over from my old nokia.
    09-15-08 01:04 AM
    well you can take it to vzw and they can do it for you for free
    and you will learn that your going to keep tweaking the bb every time you learn something new
    welcome to cb
    09-15-08 01:07 AM
    congrats on your curve ur gonna love it.
    09-15-08 01:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD