Well im finally making the switch from Windows Mobile to BlackBerry i hope im making the right choice because i love my touch pro but i just cant deal with Windows any more it to slow and has to many issues right now. So i figured id try something new my Curve (8330) should be here tomorrow and i cant wait to see what it will be like. And ive been lurking around for a few days now and iv learned a lil but i crave for more info. So Hmmm i guess all i can say is im open to any advice and cant wait to find out what all this site can teach me, and i hope you all can make me a believer.

dabackwoodboy

oo and thanx in advance for any advice
    Last edited by dabackwoodboy; 04-19-09 at 04:12 PM.
    04-19-09 04:10 PM
    Welcome to CB and congrats on the curve its a awesome device I'm surre you'll enjoy it
    04-19-09 04:44 PM
    thanx man and im really hoping i do because im kinda a windows fanboy but my friends and co workers all talked me into it so i cant wait to see if i become a addict
    04-19-09 06:43 PM
    You've found the right website for all crackberry congrats on your new life. You should read the 101 lectures it gives you a rundown on the workings of a BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-09 07:05 PM
    welcome to CB, you're definitely gonna love your Curve. read as much of this site as you can without your brain exploding, it's extremely helpful.
    04-19-09 07:44 PM
    Welcome to CB! Here is a link to the 101 lectures, there is alot of great info in there!

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101-how-lecture-series
    04-19-09 07:49 PM
    Welcome to CB and I think you'll like your 8330.
    04-19-09 08:26 PM
    You picked an awesome device and I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Welcome!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-09 10:58 AM
    thanx man and im really hoping i do because im kinda a windows fanboy but my friends and co workers all talked me into it so i cant wait to see if i become a addict
    what's up backwood!! you might know me lol!
    04-20-09 09:39 PM
    ha yea dont i know you from somewhere lol
    04-20-09 11:22 PM
    Welcome to the boards.

Crackberry rocks. Sure you will become addicted.
    04-21-09 05:59 AM
    Welcome to the addiction. After you check out that 101 lecture series here are some links for popular dowloads and applications...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...ular+downloads
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/wha...ular+downloads
    04-21-09 06:51 AM
    Welcome, I often miss my trusty curve when my storm is being stubborn
    04-21-09 09:44 AM
    your making the right choice WM sucks compaired to BB
    04-21-09 09:54 AM
    your making the right choice WM sucks compaired to BB
    wo wo woo those are strong word buddy ...but after waiting 6 days because of a delay with ups, somehow sprint managed to send me the wrong phone they sent me the 8830 an from what i understand its kinda a older bb but i pulled it out of the box to play with it a lil to kinda get a feel for the bb os and i must say man its fast i cant wait for my curve to get here
    04-21-09 05:10 PM
    Welcome to the addiction. After you check out that 101 lecture series here are some links for popular dowloads and applications...
    thanx man but i think it will take me a while to get throw all that i read all night last night and im barley half way down the list but ill admit i am learning a lot
    04-21-09 05:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD