Hi Everyone,
    I just switched to a pink Blackberry Pearl 8130 two days ago, from a Treo 700P. I think I'm in heaven with this new device. Big difference. So here are four questions ... things I've tried to figure out.

1. Is my cursor supposed to go all the way to the right where the up and down arrow / scroll is? Is there a way to move up and down a browser page quickly (not using the little ball)?

2. Is there a way to delete the stock photos on my device? I read on another thread to delete them to free up space, but I can't figure out how.

3. This is a big one: I dislike getting my sent mesages in my gmail mail inbox. I read something about stopping this on another thread, but it was confusing.

4. And finally, I deleted an application by a mistake. Is there any way to get it back??
    Thanks so much!!
    Amy
    03-07-08 07:57 PM
    1. While using the browser the "0" key scrolls down the page length while the "1" key goes back to the top of the page.
    2. I haven't figured this out. Haven't actually given a lot of thought. You may be able to in your advanced options menu.
    3.Go to your inbox and push the blackberry button. Scroll down to options and click it. Go to general options. Scroll all the way to the bottom and you'll see an option for your inboxes. Change it to "separate"
    4.The PC software that came with the device should have some stuff to help restore the software you deleted, but I'm not positive.

I'm not incredibly smart, but I hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-08 11:49 PM
    Ya all of that should work you can add stuff back in under app loader from desktop manager

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-08 11:56 PM
    1. While using the browser the "0" key scrolls down the page length while the "1" key goes back to the top of the page.
    2. I haven't figured this out. Haven't actually given a lot of thought. You may be able to in your advanced options menu.
    3.Go to your inbox and push the blackberry button. Scroll down to options and click it. Go to general options. Scroll all the way to the bottom and you'll see an option for your inboxes. Change it to "separate"
    4.The PC software that came with the device should have some stuff to help restore the software you deleted, but I'm not positive.

I'm not incredibly smart, but I hope this helps.
    03-08-08 11:56 PM
    Just wanted to say Welcome!!!
    03-09-08 11:57 PM
    Welcome to CB
    03-10-08 07:40 AM
    Welcome to CB!
    03-11-08 06:47 AM
    Hello and welcome to CB.
    03-13-08 12:09 PM
    http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...ax-memory.html

try this to delete unwanted things but you'll have to wait the blackberry forums site is down
    03-13-08 12:11 PM
    Welcome to CB Tracyap !
    03-13-08 12:22 PM
    1) On My Sprint 8130, in the browser, 3 moves you up one page, 9 moves you down one page. 1 moves to the beginning and 7 to the end.
    2) Yes, the link someone else left will help. Pretty extensive instructions and worked well. Have to go through and delete the files left on your computer and next sync removes them from the phone.
    3) Sorry don't know.
    4) Yes, on the application loader, you can re-add any stock programs when the sync cable is plugged.

I also moved to my bb from a treo. Had a 700p at one time and then 700wx. It's a whole new world!
    03-13-08 01:21 PM
    welcome to cb!
    03-14-08 03:36 AM
    hey & welcome to CB!
    03-15-08 04:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD