Hey guys,
    New addict here. Funny but i don't actually own a berry yet, though i will in a couple of weeks..i'll be getting the new crimson curve which i just can't wait for!
    i did have a pearl once upon a time, but she got stolen..as phones tend to over here in London..or the Uk in general. And it was a real shame i didn't get round to insuring it...
    Anyway i can't wait for my new baby..i have a thing for phones in general, and as i'm a girl i tend to go for ones that 'look' good as opposed to the ones that get the job done...
    brief history: Currently on the LG shine, before that i went through the pearl,samsung e900, nokia 7373, seimens sf65..to name a few..and that's just in 1 year..
    loved my pearl to bits..it was a slight shocker having a smartphone...but she was my baby. She got waaaay too much attention it would seem (probably why she got stolen)..and to be honest smartphones aren't really big over here..especially among the younger generation...

So roll on the next fortnight...i'm so excited i've named her already - Aurora! Her predecessor (the pearl) was named Aeon, and my ipod's called Allegra so i figured the names went hand-in-hand...she should be lucky, none of my other gadgets got named..
    ok so i sound nuts and i'm talking too much already...

Ciao!
    Last edited by Sweetasfrank; 11-13-07 at 06:31 PM. Reason: typo
    11-13-07 06:29 PM
    Welcome!!
    Get Aurora insured as soon as you get her!!
    Cool beans that you're a proud Berry owner to be!!!
    11-13-07 06:35 PM
    Enjoy your new 'Berry!
    11-14-07 01:20 PM
    Congratulations on the new addition-soon-to-be. I'm hope you and your new baby have a long and lasting relationship.
    11-14-07 01:22 PM
    Congrats!... i go for the cute phones too... pink motorola v3xx before my BB. I have the 8310 Red now... LOVE IT...
    11-14-07 04:28 PM
    Welcome the CB. I hope that you enjoy your soon the be new curve.
    11-15-07 09:04 AM
    Welcome and good luck with your new Curve, I have the 8310 and bless the gods for coming up with it. You have picked the right place to come to, the CB family is awesome.
    11-15-07 10:06 AM
    Damn i want a curve. Got my pearl but screen is so small. I am jealous of another newbie. Well Welcome and have fun getting addicted.
    11-15-07 11:32 AM
    Welcome to CB
    11-15-07 04:34 PM
    Welcome to the forums!!
    11-15-07 07:11 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com. Please take a moment to review the Rules & Guidelines...
    11-16-07 07:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD