Hi everyone, i am Max a tax advisor 65 yo from Italy and i use a Z30 for my daily work, i luv BB Hub and the simple way u can use it. Anyway, in these last days, finally i found on line a Playbook 4G LTE, and i was so happy about, the PB is in my hands by 48 hrs and i configurated it and all was good, i tried it with my Z30 and BB bridge and works, but the problem is when i try to access Internet just with the PB, the browser doesnt works good and when i try to search some sites and open them it i cant because i recive a msg that say me : page cant be open with reader. I have set in the general settings blackberry.com as initial page and as search engine Google, but i cant navigateas well. I hope that someone can help me to set my PB in the right way to navigate, of course i do not pretend to access at home pages that asked me about tls 1.2. but i would be able to navigate in other sites. A last question and then i stop to annoyed , maybe i can use with BB bridge by my Z30 to have access in the sites that required TLS 1.2. ? with my Z30 i have no problem to acces at Government sites. Thank so much to everybody if you will be so kind to reply me in everyway.
    04-25-20 02:17 PM
    Hi everyone, i am Max a tax advisor 65 yo from Italy and i use a Z30 for my daily work, i luv BB Hub and the simple way u can use it. Anyway, in these last days, finally i found on line a Playbook 4G LTE, and i was so happy about, the PB is in my hands by 48 hrs and i configurated it and all was good, i tried it with my Z30 and BB bridge and works, but the problem is when i try to access Internet just with the PB, the browser doesnt works good and when i try to search some sites and open them it i cant because i recive a msg that say me : page cant be open with reader. I have set in the general settings blackberry.com as initial page and as search engine Google, but i cant navigateas well. I hope that someone can help me to set my PB in the right way to navigate, of course i do not pretend to access at home pages that asked me about tls 1.2. but i would be able to navigate in other sites. A last question and then i stop to annoyed , maybe i can use with BB bridge by my Z30 to have access in the sites that required TLS 1.2. ? with my Z30 i have no problem to acces at Government sites. Thank so much to everybody if you will be so kind to reply me in everyway.
    You're just dealing with a 9 year-old device and a 7 year-old device. There isn't really much else to say.
    04-25-20 05:06 PM
    Sorry to tell you but the PlayBook browser is just too old to function properly anymore. There are no fixes for it unfortunately. If you are depending on a tablet to do any work you would need to buy a new iOS or android device. Bridge will be of no help either.
    04-25-20 05:06 PM
    Caro Massimo, benvenuto. Il Playbook è troppo vecchio per andare su internet. better to use an iPad.

Sorry.

Un caro saluto.
    04-25-20 05:14 PM
    Thank so much to everybody to reply, just another question if i can abuse again of your kindness, there is a way to use one drive or other cloud service with Playbook? tyvm again and have a good day you all
    04-25-20 05:27 PM
    Thank so much to everybody to reply, just another question if i can abuse again of your kindness, there is a way to use one drive or other cloud service with Playbook? tyvm again and have a good day you all
    That is also not possible anymore except for a brutal workaround for DropBox. That involves a great deal of work and the result is an old, clunky version of DropBox. More info on this thread: https://forums.crackberry.com/playbo.../#post13399877
    mh1983 likes this.
    04-25-20 07:34 PM
    Sell the PlayBook to someone else that doesn't know what it is, and buy a $50 Android tablet that can function in today's world.

While the PlayBooks hardware isn't too bad (other than the GPU), the outdated software that never got the update it was promises.... just can't function in today's world. And most the work around and sideloaded apps from days gone by... can't solve the issue at this point.

Bridge was a cool feature for back then... but even it's functionality got nuked by updated versions of BB10.
    04-28-20 10:27 AM