Hello fellow CB users and abusers!

I have a couple of questions that maybe some of you experienced users can help me out with.

I just got a new Curve 8320 from Tmobile, I was using a 8100 BB Pearl.

Tmobile sent the upgrade Curve with a NEW SIM card, do I use the new one or throw the old one I was using in my 8100 into the new Curve?

When going through the Wizard Setup, with the Curve (using my old SIM Card) I received a message about changing or retaining the PIN - I backed out of the setup and figured I better find out which would be best as far as what SIM card to use.

Another question is if I established a Tmobile email address when I first started using my BB Pearl, if I delete it from the BB Pearl can it be added to the new BB Curve?

Switching phones Changing SIM cards, exporting and importing contacts can get confusing especially for some that aren't so Tech Savvy.

Appreciate any and all help.

Thanks
    LH
    05-14-08 11:06 PM
    Congrats on your new toy.

I always suggest using the new sim card, but I would contact t-mobile to find out if you have the latest. The sim you have may be an older version to what is being used now.

Well the PIN is unique to BBs like an IMEI is to every phone. You can choose the option to change the PIN as you have a new one with the Curve.

Well all you need to do is login to the T-mobile BIS website to update your new pin and imei. This then transfers your email accounts over.
    05-15-08 01:51 PM
    Congrats on your new curve & welcome!
    05-15-08 05:18 PM
    Welcome to CRACKberry!! Enjot your new curve, and listen to Jayden, he knows his yit!! Have fun, good luck, and enjoy
    05-18-08 03:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD