Hello All,

I just got my first BlackBerry a couple of days ago (Curve 8530) and I am already starting to shake as soon as I put it down. I do not know how I ever got along without one in the past.

Since I first got it I have ended up on this website to answer every single question I have had about it so far. I have only had one true problem since I started using and that is G-Mail screwing up all of my contacts addresses and putting them onto one line however, after reading up on what Google has done to some other peoples contact lists I do not mind. For me, simply turning off the contact SYNC for my gmail accounts... On the bright side at least I had less than half my contacts transferred before I noticed this problem.

Non-perfect contacts is simply unacceptable on my new toy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-11 03:02 PM
    Hi and welcome to Crackberry
    01-09-11 05:40 PM
    Yay another addict! This is where being an addict is good

I got my Blackberry Bold in October and I still feel like I bought it a day ago. It hasn't left my hand once.... I just hope it doesn't break from overuse xD

01-09-11 06:06 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry. After a bit of time the addiction is not so painful.

01-09-11 06:23 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry
    01-09-11 06:42 PM
    Thanks Everyone,

I also hope that my BlackBerry does not break from over use although, I think that my thumbs might give up first. I am sure with a little practice my thumbs will be used to it in no time.

01-09-11 06:59 PM
    Its such an amazing addiction

01-19-11 04:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD