I have been a long time Blackberry user starting with Nextel's p.o.s. till now with the new Storm. I have been to Crackberry a lot over the past several months in anticipation of the Storm and decided to check out the forums.
    11-23-08 04:11 PM

Hello & welcome to the CB family!
    Congrats on the Storm!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-08 04:16 PM
    11-23-08 04:16 PM
    Congratulations on your Storm. Welcome to Crackberry. Make sure you hang around.

11-23-08 04:25 PM
    Congratulations on your newest Blackberry.....and welcome to the madness!
    11-23-08 04:50 PM
    I won't be going anywhere. My last Blackberry was an 8703 from Verizon. The Storm is a huge upgrade for me and it adds a lot of functionality that I didn't have before so I will most likely be bugging everyone with stupid questions as I get situated. I don't actually get my Storm till tomorrow so I am reading up and downloading some ap's now that will make it easier for me.
    11-23-08 04:51 PM
    Feel free to bug all you want. :-)Welcome aboard!
    11-23-08 05:17 PM
    welcome to cb
    11-23-08 05:20 PM
    Were here to help our fellow addicts. Congrats on the Storm.

Welcome to Crackberry!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

Launch your addiction into the next dimension. Go to wap.crackberry.com (from your phone) and install your CB Launcher.

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.
    11-23-08 05:26 PM
    Welcome to CB and enjoy your new addiction...

11-23-08 05:29 PM
    Welcome to CB and Congrats on Storm!
    11-23-08 05:44 PM
    Thanks for the link I have enjoyed reading the classroom lessons so far. I learned some new things with my old blackberry I had no clue existed.

I do have a question though. Are bb's generally backwards compatible on 3rd party ap's? Will something that was made for the pearl or the bold work on the storm?

Also are there some essential 3rd party aps that anyone can suggest?
    11-23-08 06:48 PM