I got a blackberry after having my centro for some time. A relative thought I'd be a good idea if I got one. Now Im not sure I can access this site from my phone, or do much of anything from my phone. I like this phone for the most part. If anyone has tips and pointer please let me know I have about 27 more days to decide if i want to keep my phone. I want to keep it, But I also want to know how to use it....
    10-04-08 04:26 PM
    As long as you have a data plan, why wouldn't you be able to access this site via your device, or any other for that matter?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-08 04:29 PM
    Hello & welcome to the addiction!!!

Why can't you access this site? If you can get on the internet you should be able to get here, wap.crackberry.com

Hope this helps
    10-04-08 04:34 PM
    As mding4gold has said just use wap.crackberry.com ( ignore the www part) for the best way to view the forums from your BB.
    10-04-08 04:40 PM
    The WAP forum is best viewed in Column format with the cursor disabled. It is fast and very easy to use.

Posted from my computer at www .forums .crackberry .COM
    10-04-08 04:44 PM
    I can see the site and Ive gotten ringtones, but when i click login it just refreshes the page now this is via my phone.
    10-04-08 04:51 PM
    When the page simply refreshes, that indicates you are entering either your username or password incorrectly.

10-04-08 04:53 PM
    If you go to mobile.crackberry.com, you can download a shortcut to your desktop. Then you can set it to take you directly to CrackBerry Forums. After you download the shortcut and it installs on your device, go to options-crackberry launcher. Then you will be able to select where you want it to take you and choose a color for the CB icon.

Here's some reading for you:

10-04-08 08:05 PM
    It's all personal preference, I like the cursor enabled, , lol.

10-04-08 08:14 PM
    welcome and enjoy
    10-04-08 08:38 PM
    More than likely, you are using the BB browser. Nothing is wrong at this point. I forgot what I did to overcome this issue, but I believe all I did was click a link as though the login was successful.

Try Opera Mini, I never have that issue with it.
    10-04-08 08:50 PM