Hello fellow addicts! I'm AlucardFair, new to CB, not BB. I've been an addict since october of 08 when I started off with my pearl. Now I'm currently on my second device with the amazing Tour!

I never actually been on this site, I was loyal to eVeek as a Moderator there with around 3500 posts of helping people. So I'll be willing to assist with members needs here.

I'm also a Theme Developer, been running for a little while with building themes for members of eVeek. Recently I started my own free website with my custom themes, along with 3 other theme developers and a ringtone developer. Once I get my 10 posts I'll post a link for everyone to check us out.

But yall have a great site here, I can't wait to play around more here to see what all you all have to offer.

Thanks,
    AlucardFair

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-09 03:52 PM
    Why hello! Nice to meet you. Welcome to CB.

I hope you enjoy it here. I should warn you though, CB is filled with 16 yr olds who think of BB as a fashion statement, and not as a technically advanced messaging device. So you will see infinite number of posts saying, "Now my free memory is 40 MB instead of 30 MB, this made my BB 100x faster! Seriously!!". And my personal favourite, "I def hear you. I change my phone at LEAST once a week."

--
    10-12-09 03:03 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-09 06:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD