Hola! I'm not new on here but I just got a new BB after being an Android user for about 8 months. I missed my BB so much! I am a BBM addict. My BB Journey began in 2009 with the Tour from VZW. I had 3 of those. Then I went to the Storm. I had 8 of those. VZW sent me to the Tour again. Then I went to the 8330 (MISTAKE). Had 1 of those. Then I went back to the Storm. I then traded my Storm for a Droid. Went to Sprint and got the Moment. Finally decided I needed a BB since working at Sprint, we rely a lot on emails... so I got the 8530 and I love it!!

Like I said, I am a Sprint rep so any questions yall have I can help!
    09-09-10 09:29 AM
    Welcome back!
    09-09-10 09:39 AM
    Sounds like you had quite a trip, one that would've driven Alice as mad as the Hatter. glad to hear you've found what suits you. T'ain't fanciest device on the block, but gets the job done efficiently.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-10 10:14 AM
    Welcome back! Glad you finally found a device that suits you. The 8530 is a nice berry.
    09-09-10 10:51 AM
    Sounds like you had quite a trip, one that would've driven Alice as mad as the Hatter. glad to hear you've found what suits you. T'ain't fanciest device on the block, but gets the job done efficiently.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I love it! No issues with it which is surprising from my BB's.
    09-09-10 01:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD