I'm not a business user; I just want to be able to use this as a regular phone except also allowing me to use email easily. So far I've managed to set up wi-fi, email, send text messages and make phone calls.

I'm really looking for advice as to very simple 'personalisation' that will make my phone more suitable for my needs (aka easier to use!).

Suggestions welcome, thanks!
    05-27-09 09:19 AM
    I would recommend you read through the BlackBerry 101 tutorial series here on CrackBerry. This is set up to help you learn the things you want to do at your pace, and are very informative.

Each chapter covers a particular function and walks you through how to make them work. As I am on mobile, I cannot post the link for you, I suspect someone will shortly, though.

Congrats on your new BB, and welcome to the CrackBerry forums.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 10:13 AM
    Yes, the Blackberry 101 lessons are great... I added a link to my signature below... you can also find them on every forum page... the link is under the "Blackberry Help" menu at the top of each forum page.
    05-27-09 10:25 AM
    05-27-09 10:25 AM
    Ok here you go...

BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com

HOpe this helps first time I tried to post a link, the data is there either way..

Julian
    05-27-09 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD