First of all, let me say how happy I am to finally be able to ditch my Motorola Q (I'm a sprint customer). That piece os sh*t was freezing up on me and/or shutting off for no reason.

Anyway, I was doing my reseach for my next phone and realized the positive reviews that the blackberrys were getting, so I figured I give it a try. It was either the blackberry or a treo.

I've had my 8330 for abou 4 days, and I love it. In fact I love it too much. I always want to have it around me, haha. I'm a information *****, so being able to easily access the interent and text friends is right up my alley.

What I really like about it so far is the battery life. I can probably go a 2 1/2 days without charging it.

Plus I like the 2.0 mp camera. It takes pretty nice pics. Not the best, but they're solid. And I like how I can send pics directly to my myspace and facebook accounts.

Well, anyway, you'll probaby see around.

Also, any cool apps you can think of? I have Opera Mini, and Google Maps.
    02-09-09 03:07 PM
    Welcome Crackberry. I know for sure you will be addicted to your Berry real soon!!
    02-09-09 04:29 PM
    Whoop!Whoop! New addict on the loose. Welcome to the CB, your life is changing before your eyes, and you'll never be the same!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-09 05:09 PM