I recently got a Blackberry Pearl 8130 so far I am loving it and the fact I have my kids activities at my fingertips all the time..lol

2 things tho...
    #1 When I receive emails ..they seem to arrive as a pop-up so to speak..I do not seem to have the option of opening it now or later...is there a way to set that?

and

#2 In my home screen where the icons r on the left of the screen listed vertically there is an envelope and then one with a globe...one says messages and the other my email addy. Anyway when i get an email it goes into both the messages envelope as well as the envelope with the globe. How do i change it to only go into the globe one.

Thanks in advance for the help...its much appreciated.
    09-16-08 06:07 PM
    1. Wait about 5 seconds before checking your BB. This is designed to benefit you. If the device receives a message, and you naturally take out your BB, logically thinking you want to see what that message is, so it brings it right up for you. If you wait a few seconds, it won't do this.

2. There is no way to change this. The messages folder is designed to be a grand central station when it comes to messages. All messages, regardless of being set to separate or not, will appear in the messages folder.
    09-16-08 06:12 PM
    Ok well that makes sense and clears all that up for me.. Thanks a bunch and have a great day!!
    09-16-08 06:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD