I have been using a Windows Mobile Pocket PC for quiet some time and have just gotten the Blackberry 8830(Verizon). At first I thought I wasn't going to like it. I thought I would miss the touch screen for one. But so far I think the addiction has kicked in. Plus I like the fact that the darn thing doesn't freeze up on me! I have had it for 5 days, and I am still learning the features. Plus I think I will be addicted to this site as well. I have already told my best friend about it, she has an 8703 I believe. For the time being, I will primarily be using the email feature and the calendar features as I feel the need to have to schedule my entire life these days (I'm a full time student, I work full time, and teach part time). Any useful sites or apps you recommend to a newbie? Or should I just search the forums? I'm looking for some really nice themes and such.
    06-07-07 12:47 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com - enjoy your stay. There are so many links to various things, do a search. But, if there is something in particular that you're looking and can't find, let us know...
    06-07-07 01:39 PM
    I do have one question, can you mass delete duplicate entries? I synched my BB to pull my outlook calendar entries, and contacts and I have some that duplicated. My mother's birthday for example shows 3 times!! Maybe thats a subliminal message from mer
    06-07-07 02:23 PM
    I just got home with my Curve, and I'm loving it. This is my 3rd bb; I got the red Pearl and the 8800

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by navilyn; 06-07-07 at 07:41 PM. Reason: ...typos!
    06-07-07 07:39 PM
    I just got home with my Curve, and I'm loving it. This is my 3rd bb; I got the red Pearl and the 8800

Any particular reason you've gotten the three latest BBs so close together? Unsatisfied, or addicted with money to burn?
    06-08-07 11:59 AM
    Money to burn I just like to have the new phone's there is nothing bad to say about the rest of them I like them all it's hard for me to let them go lol

06-09-07 03:25 PM
    Of course a subliminal message from your mom - has to be
    That same thing happened to me - I ended up deleting the duplicates in Outlook and synch again. Does that sound like it might work? Also, when Navilyn comes on, he will probably have a good thought on this.

I do have one question, can you mass delete duplicate entries? I synched my BB to pull my outlook calendar entries, and contacts and I have some that duplicated. My mother's birthday for example shows 3 times!! Maybe thats a subliminal message from mer
    06-10-07 12:24 AM
    Welcome to the Crackberry Forums!
    06-11-07 12:28 PM
    Money to burn I just like to have the new phone's there is nothing bad to say about the rest of them I like them all it's hard for me to let them go lol

lol you sound like me, i love burning money on new expensive phones and with a job now, i think its going to be happening a lot more especially if us cellular gets the newer models!!!
    07-12-07 03:19 AM
    lol you sound like me, i love burning money on new expensive phones and with a job now, i think its going to be happening a lot more especially if us cellular gets the newer models!!!
    If ya ever decide you have way too much money to burn, I have a 2nd and 3rd mortgage you could pay off for me, ha ha ha
    07-12-07 04:46 AM
    If ya ever decide you have way too much money to burn, I have a 2nd and 3rd mortgage you could pay off for me, ha ha ha
    ouch that has to be rough.
    07-12-07 11:43 AM
    im madly in love with my curve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    07-12-07 05:20 PM
    Hello Everyone,

Want to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is SammyB and I'm a Crackberry addict!! I started about a year ago with a 7250 and totally fell in love with it. I went through a Treo 650 and two Treo 700's before I was introduced to the "Crack". I just traded my 7250 for an 8830 on Sprint and I can't put it down, not even while driving . I'm also quickly becoming addicted to this site. I've had a few questions already answered, Thanks!!

SammyB
    07-12-07 07:29 PM
    Hello Everyone,

Want to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is SammyB and I'm a Crackberry addict!! I started about a year ago with a 7250 and totally fell in love with it. I went through a Treo 650 and two Treo 700's before I was introduced to the "Crack". I just traded my 7250 for an 8830 on Sprint and I can't put it down, not even while driving . I'm also quickly becoming addicted to this site. I've had a few questions already answered, Thanks!!

SammyB
    Lol I feel the same way. I was having trouble keeping my eyes on the road today, looking my 8830 all over, haha.
    07-12-07 11:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD