Hi fellow members

After weeks of waiting to have my blackberry service activated, it has finally been done.

Cannot put my berry down!

Is there a section in here for blackberry users in the UK for pin exchange, and finally how can i reply and check Crackberry.com from my Bold

See you around peeps
    11-29-08 11:15 AM
    welcome to crackberry!
    do a search, im sure there is one in the pin sharing section
    11-29-08 11:18 AM
    welcome to cb and yes it's kinda hard to put down at times
    11-29-08 12:31 PM
    For the best experience of Crackberry from your Bold go to wap.crackberry.com from your browser ( note you don't need the www). Also download the CB launcher, its great

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-08 12:34 PM
    11-29-08 01:01 PM
    Hello & welcome to the addiction!!!
    11-29-08 03:28 PM

Hello & welcome to the CB family!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-08 06:41 PM
    hello mike, welcome to crack
    11-29-08 07:27 PM
    Hello, and welcome. I too love my BB.
    11-29-08 07:35 PM
    Hello Ojshabir in Britain from Peter in British Columbia!!!

Welcome to Crackberry!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

Launch your addiction into the next dimension. Go to wap.crackberry.com (from your phone) and install your CB Launcher.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.
    11-29-08 08:03 PM
    Welcome to the Endless Addiction! And I didn't know about the CB launcher so I'm going to try that out!
    11-29-08 08:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD