Hi guys & Girls,

Am getting my very first Blackberry this week (Bold) and am very exited! Am looking forward to finding out how this little gem can handle my busy (if not chaotic social life ).
    Just thought I'd say hi and am loving the site. Loads of info for the first time Blackberry user.
    03-04-09 06:03 PM
    Welcome, and enjoy your bold. Check with the forums if you have any questions. I use my bb for all of my communications and scheduling, and it has become the most valuable piece of technology in my life. Enjoy!

krouac

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 06:55 PM
    Welcome! Trust me once you get that baby in your hands three things will happen. First you'll wonder you ever lived without it. Second you'll find yourself saying, "Thank god for that CrackBerry website." Third you'll realize you can't put the thing down just like everyone else you've seen gazing into that amazing little screen. Trust me I'm there... Addicted! Enjoy!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 08:16 PM
    Congratulations! The Bold will handle your affairs just fine. You'll see.
    03-06-09 11:10 PM
    Welcome to crackberry!
    03-06-09 11:12 PM
    OMG, I;ve had my Bold for 3 days now and can't put the thing down! I LOVE IT... I find myself saying "pass me my Blackberry" is this normal lol lol. Can not stop looking at the little thing. You were all correct, it's the best phone i've ever had and i could not do without it now.
    03-07-09 04:36 PM
    Have fun and welcome to Crackberry!
    03-07-09 05:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD