hello all.....my name is henry and iam a newbie to blackberry. i currently do not have a blackberry yet but iam in the market to buy one. i have the samsung omnia wich is a great phone with lots of features, but it just does not cut it for me. Looking at this website made me go with a blackberry. iam very interested on getting the balckberry storm, but i have not yet decided since i have read that it has alot of bugs still.
    05-13-09 04:18 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry! You will be amazed at the difference when you upgrade. Make sure to look at the Blackberry's that your carrier has to offer and try them out to see which one you will like best. Also depending on when you decide to upgrade, some newer Blackberry phones will be released. Lots of honest opinions are in the forums on this site. Great choice!
    05-13-09 04:22 AM
    Excellent first post! If I were you, I would just get one in my hands and play around with it for a while to help decide if it's right for you (because it's clearly not right for everyone.). If you decide that you want one, you have come the the worlds best BlackBerry information center to learn all that you'll ever need to know about optimizing your Storm or whichever BB you choose. I love my Storm and it's by far my favorite BB, but like I said it's not for everyone. Good luck, and welcome to the fam!
    05-13-09 04:26 AM
    Excellent first post! If I were you, I would just get one in my hands and play around with it for a while to help decide if it's right for you (because it's clearly not right for everyone.). If you decide that you want one, you have come the the worlds best BlackBerry information center to learn all that you'll ever need to know about optimizing your Storm or whichever BB you choose. I love my Storm and it's by far my favorite BB, but like I said it's not for everyone. Good luck, and welcome to the fam!
    i appreciate it!!....iam looking foward to upgrade to a blackberry of my choice within next week so iam reading a wholeeee lot of information from this useful site thanks to people like you
    Last edited by Henry740; 05-13-09 at 04:48 AM. Reason: typo
    05-13-09 04:47 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry! You will be amazed at the difference when you upgrade. Make sure to look at the Blackberry's that your carrier has to offer and try them out to see which one you will like best. Also depending on when you decide to upgrade, some newer Blackberry phones will be released. Lots of honest opinions are in the forums on this site. Great choice!
    thank you!!....looking foward to be a part of a blackberry family!!!
    05-13-09 04:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD