Hey everyone! I'm new to BlackBerry, CrackBerry and mobile web browsing in general. I'm assuming there is a website out there that lets you create your own personalized mobile site to have on your phone for easy access to links and such. Set it to your home page and basically skip the bookmarks.

Is there a good site out there for this, preferably a free one not plastered with ads and junk? Thanks in advance.
    09-29-08 07:44 AM
    Welcome, I have no idea about an answer to your question but ... enjoy the phone and the awesome forums!
    09-29-08 09:23 AM
    Haha, thank you.
    09-29-08 09:26 AM
    Hm, it's really too bad iGoogle doesn't allow you to add links as a "gadget." That would be ideal. Does del.icio.us have a good mobile site to accomplish this? Is that the same as mobilicio.us?
    09-29-08 09:47 AM
    Check out Yahoo! Go. Welcome to CB!
    09-29-08 10:05 AM
    Very cool! That looks like what I was looking for. It's too bad I use my ymail for junk and spam and gmail for my real email, though. I was trying to keep that nasty account far away from my BB. Thanks, I'll try it out anyway!
    09-29-08 10:16 AM
    Very cool! That looks like what I was looking for. It's too bad I use my ymail for junk and spam and gmail for my real email, though. I was trying to keep that nasty account far away from my BB. Thanks, I'll try it out anyway!
    You could create a new Yahoo! mail account for your BB.
    09-29-08 10:19 AM
    welcome to cb!
    09-29-08 12:33 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry.
    09-29-08 12:36 PM
    Thanks for the greetings!

Unfortunately that Yahoo site looks like it just doesn't work. I understand it's still in beta... It doesn't save any of my changes to it and frequently displays errors when loading pages. I get the same results both on the BB and through my computer. Oh well!
    09-29-08 01:09 PM
    If it's a site that you want to create something on your own with your own personal info, go to wirenode.com.

You can create your own mobile homepage and best of all, it's FREE!!!

Enjoy and let me know how it goes.
    09-29-08 01:22 PM
    If it's a site that you want to create something on your own with your own personal info, go to wirenode.com.

Awesome! That's what I was looking for.

Take a look: PJ's BlackBerry
    09-29-08 02:17 PM

Hellllooo fellow Jacksonvillian. Thanks for the wirenode link. Creating my site now!
    09-29-08 02:23 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!
    09-29-08 02:31 PM
    Hello & welcome to the addiction!!!
    09-30-08 05:12 PM
    Hello and welcome to CB.com
    10-02-08 02:10 AM

This is cool! thx for the link!
    10-02-08 02:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD