This site is awesome so much info, been surfing through the pages for the past 4 hours!

Just ordered my Tour 9630. I did tons of researching and decided it would be the best to start out with. Also ordered a Otterbox Commuter case to go along with it.

Im going from Verizon with a Samsung Trance to Sprint (got a extremely good plan) with the Tour.

Dan
    04-19-10 09:55 PM
    Welcome to the best blackberry site on the planet! Just ask if you got any questions. Feel free to PM me anytime.
    04-19-10 10:01 PM
    The otterbox is awesome. Makes your blackberry safe almost everything. I believe you can even drop it in water and it will protect it. But please dont try this. I think there is even an opiton you can do that when you take it out of its holster it will autmatically answer the call. And vise versa if you holster your phone it will hang it up too. congrats on the new phone hope you like it.
    04-28-10 12:40 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com!

Check out the BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series ! This will help you with the basics such as downloading apps, themes, wallpaper, ringtones. It's also a good idea to browse the forums and read as much as possible. Many questions you have are answered there already!

Explore CrackBerry's list of free OTA apps along with CrackBerry App Store and BlackBerry App World for apps to customize your BlackBerry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-10 12:42 PM
    Great choice with that 9630 (or any other BlackBerry for that matter). Welcome to CrackBerry. Enjoy.
    04-28-10 02:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD