Sooo, not only am I new to my BBerry Curve... but 2.5 weeks after getting it, he tried to commit suicide by taking a flying leap into my beer at the NKOTB concert. Guess my Baby Berry didn't feel a comeback concert was necessary.

I rec'd my replacement phone yesterday and I feel like I'm looking at the evil twin to my old phone.

Issues: There is no browser icon?! The little world is missing... and yes, I've unhid all my icons. Other icons such as AIM chat and Facebook are missing as well. I know I'll have to re-download the apps to my phone... but I can't click on something I can't find!

I had a gmail account linked to my phone. I changed my password online w/ gmail. That un-validated it... and now isn't being sent to my phone. I tried everything... and eventually just deleted the account from my phone. But now I can't re-sign it up.

If you can help, I'd love it!!!!
    11-14-08 01:06 PM
    I have downloaded 2 games. when I click on them i get an error"error starting app13985 module '13985' has verification error 1085 at offset 7272. why do i get this and how do I make the game work
    11-14-08 01:20 PM
    Well, I can't help, as I'm a noob too and not very "well versed" in BB yet. But I wanted to welcome you to CB anyhow.

11-14-08 01:51 PM
    Resend your service books and pull the battery. (Not all at the same time). :-) Good luck!
    11-14-08 01:53 PM
    Yeah... I'll need step by step instructions to resend service books... (I can manage taking the battery out tho)
    11-14-08 02:00 PM
    Go to options advanced and scroll down to service books
    Welcome to the world of crack.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-08 04:35 PM

Some searching maybe... Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / (Gmail or other key words) that come to mind that might stumble you upon sone answers and/or clues. Take advantage of the powerfull search features and if you can't find the answer, post on an existing thread and/or post a new topic... lot's of us willing to help.

11-14-08 04:57 PM
    Head over here to resend the service books to get your browser and aim/fb icons. You can also update your Gmail password here as well.
    11-14-08 10:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD