Hi, i recently got a bb curve I wanted a better phone been on a razr for over a year and wanted somthing that had somthing to it...and they had a good sale for the curve so i picked it up.....i mean i dont really need it for business or anything ...just looked really cool but im totally clueless with it...been trying to get the brower to work......is their somthing i need to load any help would be appericated cause im new and wanna see what all i can do thanks

and btw the brower is kinda hard to learn...any tips with that....? tryed to watch a video says it needs flash or somthing...
    08-08-08 06:29 AM
    Check out this link : BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com

And Welcome to CrackBerry!
    08-08-08 07:58 AM
    Congrats on your Curve! Check out the "Newbies" tab near the top of the site. Lots of great info for ya!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-08 08:01 AM
    Hello & welcome to the addiction.

You did get a data plan with the phone, right? In order to surf the internet you will need a BB data plan.
    08-08-08 08:52 AM
    Welcome to the family... Check my links out for help.
    08-08-08 12:21 PM
    Hello & welcome to the addiction.

You did get a data plan with the phone, right? In order to surf the internet you will need a BB data plan.
    Yes i got the unlimited plan.....but i better figure it out soon or im gonna dump it.......not gonna pay 20 bucks for somthing i dont use!
    08-08-08 09:49 PM
    i have the same bb with t-mob...i personally don't use the web feature because i'm near a pc majority of the time...however, my work bb is an 8330 with alltel and it has a more recent handheld software load whereas the 8320 doesn't, causing it to lack the ability to play video feed from websites...i haven't loaded 4.5 on the tmob yet but i'm thinking that will allow users to view video feed from the web on their devices....hope that helps
    08-09-08 10:46 AM
    1 more thing....save yourself $10 and stick with just the unlimited email...that device has wifi and you can jump on almost any wifi connection thats open for FREE!!! Also, you may need to register your device with the network...see below to do so

go to options from the home screen and select advanced options/host routing table/scroll down until you see the entry in BOLD/press the bb button to the left of the trackball/select register now...that should refresh your device with everything reflected on your account...
    08-09-08 10:55 AM
    Welcome to CB
    08-09-08 10:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD