Good evening

I'm from Canada (actually from the South Shore of Montreal)...

I just bought my first BB, a used 7105t...that I unlocked (thanks T-Mobile...yeap, I have a Prepaid account with them, when I travel in US), and removed the IT policy (thanks to Google...LOL)

This BB wil be used for my T-Mobile account, and both my Rogers accounts (personnal & business). I love to have the capacity to switch phones once in a while.

Now, registrering here will give me the opportunity to increase the fun I will have with this new gadget.

FYI, since more than a year, I've switch from a ''plain'' cellphone to a Smartphone (upgraded, boosted, etc...) and now this BB...

Michel
    04-21-09 10:37 PM
    Welcome to crackberry! Check out the 101 lecture series in my signature. It contains great info for newbies.
    04-21-09 10:40 PM
    Thanks for the welcome...and for the tips...will do some reading...LOL

I forgot to ask, is there some sort of a list of the softwares available for my BB?
    Would like to see what I can add to it.

Ok I found something very interesting...in your signature...LOL

Thanks

Michel
    Last edited by michel-2000; 04-21-09 at 10:49 PM. Reason: add info
    04-21-09 10:43 PM
    Welcome to the nation! Don't forget to ask if you need help!
    04-21-09 11:13 PM
    Hello from Tennessee! I too, am a newbie, I have been here a few months reading through the forums. I have learned so much in just a month or so. I bought my first BB exactly 6 weeks ago, and then another 2 weeks ago. I am waiting for the next newest BB from Verizon and trying to convert all my friends. This site is AMAZING!!!
    04-21-09 11:17 PM
    Welcome. There is always something new to learn here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-09 11:23 PM
    HI y'all,

New around here, I've posted a few times already, but wanted to introduce myself here. I have had my BB for about 3 weeks now, and am already addicted, and trying to recruit my hubby to the darkside. I will never go back to a dumb phone again!

Stacy
    04-24-09 08:47 PM
    welcome to cb! and you can take the bag of your head now!! LOL your among "your own kind" here!
    04-24-09 08:50 PM
    welcome to the site !, lots of helpfull people here so dont be afraid to post questions
    04-24-09 09:06 PM
    Enjoy your stay!
    04-24-09 09:33 PM
    Welcome to our ever growing family! Check out the must reads they'll help you tons. We always welcome the chance to help someone new out but please remember we also have a search feature. Glad you made the switch to BB you'll never go back!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-09 09:38 PM
    Welcome to cb!!
    04-24-09 10:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD