Hey, i decided to swith over to bb from a sony ericosson. I think i made the right choice. Ordered my 8900 yesterday and should be here tommorrow! I'm so pumped. I've heard a lot about bb (good stuff). Is there anything i should know that's not in review videos? Please help me out, i don't know much about these things yet. Anything is helpful. Thanks! Oh yeah i have a question, is the qwerty key board easy to get used to?
    07-08-09 10:46 PM
    Welcome u will love these phones once u come to BB u won't want to leave ! Just keep browsing thru the forum and u will find everything you will need ...... The qwerty keyboard is super easy to get used to I type just as fast as I do on computer with it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-09 10:50 PM
    Welcome to crackberry! We are glad you are here. The qwerty keyboard is easy to get used to. You will wanna check out the 101 lecture series that's linked in my signature. They contain tons of useful info. Most questions you have on here on the forum can be found with the Search Forums option at the top of the page. I will include links on how to search if you need it. Good luck.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-w-pix-242294/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...tively-118292/
    Last edited by Iceman; 07-08-09 at 10:54 PM.
    07-08-09 10:50 PM
    i have a quick question. Im having kind of a hard time understanding edge network. I know (or at least think haha) with 3g that you get internet where theres no wifi. Is this the same with edge network? What exactly is edge network? Anything would be helpful!
    07-08-09 11:14 PM
    Welcome - congtrats on swithing over. Do alot of reading !
    07-08-09 11:15 PM
    i have a quick question. Im having kind of a hard time understanding edge network. I know (or at least think haha) with 3g that you get internet where theres no wifi. Is this the same with edge network? What exactly is edge network? Anything would be helpful!
    Not sure about your reference and understanding of 3G... here is EDGE from Wikipedia: Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    07-09-09 06:06 AM
    Welcome to Blackberry!
    07-09-09 12:00 PM
    Yes EDGE is internet access when you are out of wifi range.
    07-09-09 12:22 PM
    Thank you ClintRo!
    07-09-09 05:50 PM
    welcome! everyone here is awsome!
    07-09-09 06:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD