As soon as Fedex decides to deliver my T-Mobile Pearl I'll be a blackberry owner. I guess technically I'm an owner I just don't have the device. Don't waste your $14.95 for next day delivery from Wire-fly it's a rip-off. I ordered my Pearl on 05/10/07 Fedex next day and today is 05/12/07 and still no Pearl. It shipped from Maryland and I'm in Virginia? I could have drove to Maryland and picked it up Quicker than having it shipped! Not a good way to start a customer relationship T-Mobile!!! I think I'll keep my Verizon cell phone if this is the type of service I can expect! Thanks for letting me vent but I checked Fedex tracking and it left Maryland on the 10th sat all day in Maryland on the 11th and made it to Norfolk, Va. on the morning of the 12th. I live an hour from Norfolk????????
    05-12-07 07:57 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com

Sorry you've had to wait so long. Hopefully you'll get it Monday. But, believe me IT'S WORTH THE WAIT! Any BlackBerry is...
    05-12-07 08:37 AM
    yeah, its SOOO worth the wait...lol

sorry to hear about your shipping delays. and yeah, i've heard from multiple people that Wire-Fly is really bad in regards to their shipping...always longer than they say. you should call and complain that you paid the $14.95 for next day, but you didn't receive it...if they really did shipped it via next day, you/they can get the money back from Fed-Ex since they didn't come through. Odds are they didn't send it next day, thinking since you live so close, it'll probably arrive their next day regardless of how they send it, and they'll just keep the extra cash......damn dirty bastards....lol

anyways, u'll love the Pearl so much once it arrives that you'll probably forget the whole thing....enjoy!!
    05-12-07 10:04 AM
    Sorry to hear about your issues. You will LOVE your Pearl once you get it. Keep us updated!

Glad you posted the info. about Wire-Fly though. I hadn't realized that and I won't recommend the site. I wasn't aware.

You should definitely call and complain and get a refund for that portion!

Welcome to the addicted world of BB/Crackberry
    05-12-07 11:02 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com! Keep us posted on when you get your device, and how things go with WireFly.
    05-12-07 03:52 PM
    word up! HellO!
    05-14-07 01:08 AM
    BB arrived about 5:00 pm on 05/12/07. FEDEX claims that next day is within 24 hour period. Anyway love the Pearl. Now all I have to do is figure out if I can transfer contacts and Address's from the IPaq?
    05-14-07 10:11 PM
    Excellent!! Congratulations on your new addition

Are the contacts in Outlook?

BB arrived about 5:00 pm on 05/12/07. FEDEX claims that next day is within 24 hour period. Anyway love the Pearl. Now all I have to do is figure out if I can transfer contacts and Address's from the IPaq?
    05-14-07 10:38 PM
    HHEELLLLLOOOOOOOOOO...back, reddog187
    word up! HellO!
    05-14-07 10:39 PM
    Not sure what there in? Windows Pocket PC 2003 probably Outlook 2002? Last night I was on the-T-Mobile site and used the phone book option entered 10 phone book addess's and sent it to the Berry but I can't find it on the BB??
    05-15-07 02:29 PM
    As soon as Fedex decides to deliver my T-Mobile Pearl I'll be a blackberry owner. I guess technically I'm an owner I just don't have the device. Don't waste your $14.95 for next day delivery from Wire-fly it's a rip-off. I ordered my Pearl on 05/10/07 Fedex next day and today is 05/12/07 and still no Pearl. It shipped from Maryland and I'm in Virginia? I could have drove to Maryland and picked it up Quicker than having it shipped! Not a good way to start a customer relationship T-Mobile!!! I think I'll keep my Verizon cell phone if this is the type of service I can expect! Thanks for letting me vent but I checked Fedex tracking and it left Maryland on the 10th sat all day in Maryland on the 11th and made it to Norfolk, Va. on the morning of the 12th. I live an hour from Norfolk????????
    I live in Fla--ordered by BB from Cingular, in Greenbelt,MD, where I used to work and got it the next day--wasn't expecting if for 3......
    05-15-07 02:44 PM
    Don't rub it in dlgus. But you see in Fedex terms nextb day can be anytime within a 24 hour period.
    05-16-07 01:28 PM
    its always nice when the mail system works!
    05-17-07 12:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD