11-03-08 04:02 PM
29 12
tools
    I got my BB Pearl a little over 2 weeks ago even got my uncle interested in BB he got a Curve anyway someone told him about this site and since I teach him how to use his BB and still tryin to figure out all the tricks he told me and I had to sign up. My BB hardly ever leaves my hand I don't even use my desktop computer much anymore my BB can do most everything I used my computer for and it's right there when I need to look up something. I'm also a big eBayAddict infact that is where I got my BB from and I love it I'll never go back to a normal phone again.
    10-30-08 11:03 AM
    Welcome to the addiction and welcome to CB!!
    10-30-08 11:04 AM
    Welcome to CB!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-08 11:06 AM
    Welcome to CB, and the addiction. My blackberry never leaves my hands, and if it does it is right next to me!
    10-30-08 11:07 AM
    Welcome to CB & the BB world.
    10-30-08 11:19 AM
    Fun stuff, you've found a few new best friends... your Blackberry and Crackberry.com.

Welcome to CB land
    10-30-08 11:33 AM
    welcome to crackberry!
    10-30-08 03:30 PM
    Welcome to CB and enjoy your addiction...

10-30-08 04:04 PM
    Got my pearl about two weeks ago....so damn addicted I wrecked my jeep because I couldn't stop playing with it!

10-30-08 07:12 PM
    I'm with ya! I'll send email from the Curve when I'm sitting right there at my laptop. It's a grand addiction!

10-30-08 07:33 PM
    Grand indeed. Welcome to Crackberry!
    10-30-08 07:36 PM
    Hello & welcome to the CB family!

10-30-08 08:41 PM
    Got my pearl about two weeks ago....so damn addicted I wrecked my jeep because I couldn't stop playing with it!

Dude sorry bout the jeep I text and drive all the time it took me a week to get the hang of the pearl key pad from my old moto 385 but my wife starts trippin when I hit the web while drivin lol
    10-31-08 04:58 AM
    welcome to crackberry and enjoy your stay
    10-31-08 05:30 AM
    The worst part is that I work for an insurance company and it happened right by the office....so as I'm sitting there waiting on the police...everyone in my office was driving by laughing...and I'm STILL not quite used to the keypad!
    10-31-08 06:10 AM
    Hello All! I got my BB two days ago and I've slept with it for the past two nights! I've been on it all day at work (getting little to NO WORK DONE) and all night - - it basically has NOT left my hand? And when it does I start to feel wierd and unattached! Am I a crackberry addict?
    10-31-08 09:55 AM
    Hello All! I got my BB two days ago and I've slept with it for the past two nights! I've been on it all day at work (getting little to NO WORK DONE) and all night - - it basically has NOT left my hand? And when it does I start to feel wierd and unattached! Am I a crackberry addict?
    Most Definitely!
    10-31-08 10:04 AM
    It will be about 6 months before you even think about putting it down, and even then it will only be for a sec. Welcome to the addiction and the 2nd best site for Blackberrys. The best is MY site, lol. Although it is not as big and well known as this one, it is still my favorite and you can check it out if you like. The link is in my signature, Fantoms Forum. Anyway, welcome to the wonderful life of Blackberry's!!!
    10-31-08 10:32 AM
    I have had my pearl 8130 for almost two months and I am still learning about my bb. This website has been extremely helpful and I visit this site everyday. I use my bb more than my desktop to do things like check my email and crackberry!! Enjoy your bb!!!

10-31-08 11:06 AM
    Hello and welcome to CB.
    10-31-08 02:25 PM
    Welcome to the CB family!
    10-31-08 05:32 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    11-01-08 06:23 AM
    Be careful. DWT (driving while texting) is dangerous although everyone does it. Sooner or later, our luck will run out. Glad you weren't hurt.

Welcome to CB!

11-01-08 06:44 AM
    To cjh315 i text and never look at the phone until I send or read the next message and then I hold the phone at the top of my steerin wheel so I can see the car in front of me the olny time I messed up while textin and drivin was because I had the phone between my legs and didn't know it was on vibrate I dropped the phone and picked it up when I say back up I was goin in a ditch but I just got stuck accidents happen textin or not I hit a car in a parkin lot cause my foot slid off the brake before I ever even had a cell phone lol
    To msarmstrong my pearl charges on the stand by my bed I check it everytime I roll over and I burn the battery up everyday textin and on CB or eBay I think I need to get a spare battery for trips lol
    11-02-08 02:12 AM
    Hey there and welcome to the wonderful world of CB!
    11-02-08 02:40 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD