I hope you dont mind me joining.. i am holding out for the new Storm coming out..
    I now have a verizon Dare and a palm treo...
    I know you all love your blackberrys but can you give me any pros on palm vs blackberry...
    hugs
    Bet
    10-29-08 10:29 AM
    Not sure what exactly you are asking but I will try. I had a ATT Tilt and like the Palm it was running Windows Mobile. I really liked the phone but hated WinMo so I ditched it for a Curve. I dont regret it either. I find the curve much more responsive, OS wise

Julian
    10-29-08 10:53 AM
    Welcome to CB. I can't tell you the difference between a BB and a Palm though. Never owned anything but a Palm Pilot many years ago.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-08 10:54 AM
    Thank you for your replies..
    Bet
    10-29-08 11:10 AM
    Welcome to CB. Glad you found the site. Will give you a great start. I had a Palm and there are of course differences. Desk Top Mgr. (Comes on a CD with Blackberry) will convert your info over from the Palm. You will want to maintain your contacts in Outlook in the future as this works best with BB. The Calendar in BB is not as full functions as the Palm but works good enough. At first I was frustrated with the conversion but now would not be w/o my Curve. You already found this site which I did not for a month and thus you will find things a lot easier.
    10-29-08 11:28 AM
    Welcome to CB! Sorry I can't give you any comparisons between Palm and BB, only ever owned a BB :P
    10-29-08 02:33 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry. Blackberry is much better!

10-29-08 03:05 PM
    Hi and welcome to CB.
    10-29-08 03:09 PM
    Welcome and enjoy!

10-29-08 06:57 PM
    Welcome to CB! Never had a Palm, but I can attest to the fact the BB is the best phone I've ever had, and I have had a LOT of phones! Good luck!
    10-29-08 08:59 PM
    We definitely don't mind. The addiction is a very powerful thing.
    10-30-08 05:01 AM
    Welcome!! Check out the 101s and that will give you good idea of what BBs have to offer. You can compare that to what you're working with now.

10-30-08 07:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD