Hey all, I'm new to the whole Blackberry thing. I'm on T-mobile. Have had my 8320 for about a month now. Love it. Have done the OS update 4.2.2.180 (btw, I'm a Mac user, gotta run bootcamp if you appleheads want to keep your BB updated =)). Everything seems ok except it still hasn't fixed the two problems I've encountered: 1. While using AIM, the messenger freezes up and I have to quit the app. and log back in 2. When using BBmsgr it occasionally says that my contacts are "unreachable" when they're not. I've tried the whole battery out/SIM card out mojo. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Anyone else have these probs? It's really irritating.

(Mods: sorry I accidentally posted this on another thread. figured it probably belongs here )
    11-29-07 12:20 PM
    What client are you using for AIM, is it the AIM client from the BB website or are you using a different serivce?

Also with BBMsgr, I would suggest reloading it again, something similar happened to me the other day all my requests were stuck in "pending" I powered down, issue remained, I then reinstalled BBMsgr and everything went back to normal, maybe give that a try?

PS: Welcome to CrackBerry.com
    11-30-07 03:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD