Hey, got a the blackberry 8320 yesterday on my Orange contract and i am completely new to these things so help me please!!

The first thing i need help on is using my emails, i have a 250mb/month email pack from orange but cant work out how to set up my emails all i get is:
    -i want to use a work email account with a blackberry enterprise server
    -i want to skip email setup
    now im under belief after googling it for abit i can use a Gmail internet account but i cant work out how to use them and dont have a clue if i have a blackberry enterpirse server key or whatever

my second problem is abit more technical... i have with my contract ornage broadband and so a godforsaken livebox as my router and cannot seem to set up the WIFI it keeps saying: -failed to associate with the network
    i read somewhere if u change it to WEP only it works but mine isnt

please help

thanks
    08-17-08 03:28 AM
    08-17-08 03:39 AM
    oo that simple...
    thanks alot im still having problems with my router though i really should get a new one ornage ones have so many problems!! should i be using a certain security, WEP, WPA etc?? i usaully have to change something like that on my livebox
    08-17-08 04:27 AM
    Welcome to CB! I also have an 8320 with Orange and am really pleased with it and the service they provide.

Can't help you with your problem but there are loads of people here who will. If you don't already have the new OS loaded then update it as the video camera is so cool!

See you around the forums....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-08 07:41 AM
    Welcome to CB!!!
    08-19-08 09:03 AM
    oo that simple...
    thanks alot im still having problems with my router though i really should get a new one ornage ones have so many problems!! should i be using a certain security, WEP, WPA etc?? i usaully have to change something like that on my livebox
    i use wpa are you entering the security key correctly to connect ?
    08-19-08 09:05 AM
    Welcome to the family!
    08-19-08 09:06 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!
    08-19-08 09:07 AM
    welcome to crackberry
    08-19-08 09:25 AM
    welcome to the family!!
    08-19-08 12:58 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    08-19-08 01:13 PM
    Wifi setup is simple if you have the correct gear. Some of the new router, those with 802.11n specs, are not compatiable with our Curves. They often cause the device to restart itself.

If you have the correct 802.11g equipment you should be able to connect.

Troubleshooting Wifi is simplest if you can reset the router to original factory settings. That gives you an open connection on channel 6.

Try to make that connection. If is succeeds, you can proceed to add in security on both router and Curve.

If it does not connect correctly. Check Connections / Wifi Options / Wifi Diagnostic. You should see an error message that will help direct the next step.
    08-19-08 01:53 PM
    Congrats on your new device and welcome to CB.com
    08-19-08 01:54 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-08 01:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD