I have having a HUGE issue with my BB Curve. I am trying to send a friend a picture. I have a ATT/Cingular BB and my friend has a Verizon phone. I can never send an MMS to this person. Is there another way to send pictures to my friend's phone? Thanks for the help. I look forward to the comments.

Signed,
    Crackhead
    08-07-07 03:25 PM
    I have been having the same issue! Is there any way to get a picture into an sms message rather than an mms message?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-07 03:32 PM
    Verizon uses a website for MMS messages. I suggest sending it to the person's email address, or the actual BlackBerry email address. Alternatively, send to the person's Pin (if you have them added into Pin Messenger)...
    08-07-07 03:36 PM
    Thanks navilyn.
    So if I send it to their PIN they will be able to view on their phone?
    How does one find their PIN?
    08-07-07 04:13 PM
    Thanks navilyn.
    So if I send it to their PIN they will be able to view on their phone?
    How does one find their PIN?
    You have to ask them for their Blackberry PIN.

As for sending the picture, I suggest you just send it to their email address. You can send a picture message to any email address, just enter it in the to field. The then VZW user won't have to log onto the website to view the picture. They will get it right on their BB.
    08-07-07 04:19 PM
    Will they get it on their phone if they are not BB users? (I know..they are crazy)..
    08-07-07 04:20 PM
    Also.. I keep getting a "Failed to Send message" ... and the details state WAP connection failed. any advise?
    08-07-07 04:31 PM
    Have you sent it as a email? With BlackBerry Pin Messenger you can only send to a BlackBerry user.

With regards to SMS/Text messages, have you ever sent one from your device? Do you have the service on your account? You might have to converse with customer service about that...
    08-07-07 10:06 PM
    whenever i try to send pictures to someones phone (not blackberry) via mms, i get a wap connection failed message. this morning i got it while sending it to someones email address as well. Ive successfully sent a picture both ways, so i iknow it can be done, but why do i constantly get these wap connection failed messages?
    09-26-07 12:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD