I bought a blackberry 8300 about a month ago and I'm now a total convert and addict. That being said I am having a couple of problems that I was hoping people could help me with.

1) E-mail syncing. I have a hotmail account that I have pushed through to my phone but when I delete something either in my inbox or on my phone it does not delete it from both places even if I hit the "delete from both" button. Any idea how I can get this to sync since right now I'm deleting everything twice and it's driving me crazy?

2) I went ahead and got the Goggle calendar and set up google sync so that the calendar syncs between my online Google calendar and the calendar on my blackberry. Is there anyway that I can get contacts and to dos to sync also so that I can access them off the WWW AND on my phone?

3) My final questions is about messaging vs e-mail. Right now under the message icon I see all e-mails AND all SMS messages. Is there anyway to keep e-mails only in their own e-mail folder and not have them show up in the messages area? I tend to get a lot of e-mail and my sms messages keep getting lost.

Thank you so much to anyone willing to help out a newbie.

Thank You!
    12-09-08 07:30 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/gma...ly-beta-59004/ also in email settings options general options email and sms box mark as seperate.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-08 07:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD