How big of a media card should I buy? I have no idea if I'd use 16GB, so I'm wondering how much people recommend buying. Also, is there a certain type that is recommended?
    Thank you
    03-03-09 11:11 AM
    Micro-SD I belive is whats recomended

BB can handel a media card that is only so big, I think currentally 8 or 16GB is the largest, it should tell you in your manual what the largest amount your BB can suport

welcome to CB and enjoy your BB
    03-03-09 11:15 AM
    Unless you plan on using it as a ipod replacement 8gb should be enough (was for me at least)
    03-04-09 10:47 AM
    You have to get the Micro SD card but make sure it is HC (High Capacity). I'm pretty sure the other ones wont be recognized. Look at the 8gig in your phone now and it says HC on it. I personally installed a 16gig because I love movies and music. I have about 800 songs, almost 10 full length movies, and a few hundred pictures on it and still have plenty of room. I loaded up a bunch of other movies on the 8gig and just keep it in my backpack so if I want to watch movies on that one I just pop it in for different selection. If your not into media 8gigs will be fine.
    03-04-09 10:57 AM