New to the world of Blackberry. My wife got hers first, and when I saw how cool it was I had to have one (Toys. It's guy thing. ). I never thought I'd ever need or use anything so high tech, but I really like it. Looking forward to learning more about it.
    04-26-10 05:11 PM
    New to the world of Blackberry. My wife got hers first, and when I saw how cool it was I had to have one (Toys. It's guy thing. ). I never thought I'd ever need or use anything so high tech, but I really like it. Looking forward to learning more about it.
    Just got one and trying it all out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-10 09:47 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry.

Awesome forum here, you'll find pretty much everything you need to know about your BB.
    04-26-10 09:48 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com!

Check out the BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series ! This will help you with the basics such as downloading apps, themes, wallpaper, ringtones. It's also a good idea to browse the forums and read as much as possible. Many questions you have are answered there already!

Explore CrackBerry's list of free OTA apps along with CrackBerry App Store and BlackBerry App World for apps to customize your BlackBerry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-10 12:53 PM
    The difference between men and boys is the price of the toys.

Welcome to CrackBerry forums. Enjoy.
    04-28-10 02:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD