First of all, how do I type URLs on my browser?
    Second! I can't get links to show up as...well, links (clickable ones!) in my SMS and emails! I wanted to DL OperaMini but I can't click the link for it (it's just text).

Also, how do I change which icons are on my "home" screen (in the Zen view)?

08-18-08 02:48 PM
    To change which icons appear on your Zen view, push the button with all the dots to make all icons appear. The scroll to an icon and hit that button again and select move. Hit the scrollball when you're satisfied and continue until you have them in the order you'd like.

To type urls into the browser, pull up the browser and hit the button with the dots. Select Go To. There should be an address bar, just type the URL in!

If the link isn't clickable, you can always pull up your menu (again, the dotted button) and select. Select all of the link then pull the menu up again and click copy. After you've done that, pull up your browser and paste the address into the address bar.

I'm terrible at giving directions, but I hope this helps! I had to figure it out too, and it took forever. Lol, good luck and hope you enjoy your Pearl!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-08 03:24 PM
    Remember also that you must have a data plan in order to utilize the browser, email, and Blackberry Messenger functions.
    08-18-08 03:26 PM