My name is Don. I am a 21 year old college student from Pittsburgh.

I recently stumbled upon this site and after a few days of reading decided to register and have already made a few threads in the Storm section, but thought I would introduce myself to the whole community.

I'm a Pittsburgh Penguins FANATIC! I own reptiles and admit my addiction to them far surpasses that of my Storm (for now.) My reptiles are basically my kids. I have a Burmese Python and an Asian Water Monitor. I watch every Penguins game and if I can't I find a way to listen to it or text friends and family for scores and updates. I am going to school for business and professional writing at the moment and have plans on going to law school afterwards. Other than that I'm just a normal 21 year old sports lovin' guy enjoying life, along with my slight addiction to tattoos & piercings. My first tattoo and only (more to come in the summer,) is..BIG surprise...the Pitt Penguins logo

I have never owned a BB or any other Smartphone and after MUCH review and going back and forth chose the BB Storm over the Samsung Omnia I will be recieving it by mail tomorrow and can not WAIT! Ever since I made my decision all I have been doing (for the most part,) has been reading up on what it can do, 3rd party apps, OS's, and everything else. Trying to find out what apps I'll be wanting to install as first priority down to which case I'll be buying to protect my new found addiction.

I don't want to bore you any longer, but I look forward to being an active member and poster to this wonderful site. Feel free to contact me on AIM if you'd like to discuss BB's or anything else at all....my SN is LlamaxPalooza

Thanks,

Don
    03-11-09 07:21 PM
    Welcome to Cb.

Do it just like us... make yourself at home
    03-11-09 08:50 PM
    hello. im in the same boat as you. i will be receiving my new 8900 in the next few days and i too cannot wait!!
    03-11-09 10:09 PM
    hello. im in the same boat as you. i will be receiving my new 8900 in the next few days and i too cannot wait!!
    It's horrible ain't it? Lol I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas morning once again. BUT luckily mine should be here ANY time now!

You guys will know when I get it cause I'll be posting about it for sure!

Thanks for the welcome!
    03-12-09 10:03 AM
    Hi and welcome to CB
    03-16-09 01:22 PM
    Welcome! I don't post much but have been here a while and I love this site! I'm also an addict, it's so hard to stop... help me... jk I love my bb.
    03-16-09 10:29 PM
    Welcome to crackberry!
    03-16-09 10:34 PM
    Nice to meet ya, Don.

I'm also from Pittsburgh (livin in Indy now), have a reptile (turtle), addicted like **** to my storm and this site, and well I am a huge fan of the pittsburgh penguins!

You are lucky enough to get to watch every game, I'm stuck with the nothing but Blues games playing over here. But I did get the chance to catch the Pens in Nashville and Chicago. Got to see a pretty sick overtime goal from Geno in person. I have ESPN alerts set up to my phone via text message and The Hockey News app which unfortunatly doesn't update fast enough.

But like I said nice to meet ya and welcome to the Forums.

Matt-
    03-17-09 06:29 PM
    Hey Matt!

Thanks for the welcome. Thats awesome that your a Penguins fan and have a turtle. Have you considered going to the Pens website and signing up for their Pens alerts? it's awesome to have. You get alerts on any trades, injuries, and the best feature is a text within 15 minutes usually after each game with the final score and who made the goals.

If you use Blackberry Messenger I'd love to chat with you sometime. My PIN is 30639C95

Take care!
    03-17-09 08:39 PM
    this is a great site for all your answers and questions. welcome aboard.
    03-17-09 10:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD