Crackberry that is. H e l l, I don't even have my first BB yet but my Storm is supposed to be shipped by Dec. 8th. We shall see if that holds true. Since I placed my order on Nov. 26th, I had been looking for accessories and what nots for my new phone. I found this place and haven't looked back. Now you all are stuck with me!
    12-05-08 01:02 AM
    Don't go postal on us yet... The Storm is coming, you can see it on the Horizon, and it will soon feed your addiction... Welcome to CrackberryWorld.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-08 01:05 AM
    Welcome aboard!

12-05-08 01:08 AM
    Don't go postal on us yet... The Storm is coming, you can see it on the Horizon, and it will soon feed your addiction... Welcome to CrackberryWorld.

Welcome aboard!

Thanks.

I hate waiting. I want it and I want it NOW!
    12-05-08 01:12 AM
    Thanks.

I hate waiting. I want it and I want it NOW!
    LOL, I remember every night going to sleep and drifting off with thoughts of my BB that was not arriving soon enough. I know that's kinda lame, but that was my cravings

12-05-08 01:29 AM
    12-05-08 01:30 AM
    LOL, I remember every night going to sleep and drifting off with thoughts of my BB that was not arriving soon enough. I know that's kinda lame, but that was my cravings

Wheeeeeeewww! So i'm NOT the only weird one then. lol. Hopefully I will have it soon. Then noone will get hurt.
    12-05-08 01:45 AM
    I over heard a verizon tech support guy talking to his co-workers about the VZ navigator and it is freezing peoples phones. But they aren't aloud to tell customers what is causing it to freeze cause the nav is a verizon "add on"
    12-05-08 01:51 AM
    I over heard a verizon tech support guy talking to his co-workers about the VZ navigator and it is freezing peoples phones. But they aren't aloud to tell customers what is causing it to freeze cause the nav is a verizon "add on"
    Thanks for the tip. It's a good thing I use a Tom Tom and won't have to worry about the VZ Navigator. I think the monthly fee for the VZ Navigator is over priced anyway.
    12-05-08 02:05 AM
    Who can I tell about this who will listen, or so the info gets to the right people? Cause thats ****e!!
    12-05-08 02:07 AM
    welcome to crackberry!!
    12-05-08 11:20 AM
    Welcome to CB!!!

12-05-08 12:09 PM
    welcome to crackberry!!
    Welcome to CB!!!
    Thanks guys. Now where's my crack!? I want my Storm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    12-05-08 12:40 PM
    You must have a contact addiction...similar to a contact high. Hope your new BFF arrives soon!
    12-05-08 12:51 PM
    You must have a contact addiction...similar to a contact high. Hope your new BFF arrives soon!
    LMAO!!

I consider it a brainwashing from BB and this forum.

There has to be a helpline somewhere.
    12-05-08 12:56 PM
    I had ordered the Storm but decided on the. Curve instead. However yesterday they called to say my Storm was in. So, hopefully you will get it soon!!

12-05-08 02:27 PM
    Thanks guys. Now where's my crack!? I want my Storm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You don't strike me as someone who's going to share his Crack with the rest of us... Don't hurt yourself and do an all-nighter when you get.
    12-05-08 06:13 PM
    hi john, welcome to crack
    12-05-08 06:21 PM
    You don't strike me as someone who's going to share his Crack with the rest of us... Don't hurt yourself and do an all-nighter when you get.
    You are absolutely correct!

Remember the old Daffy Duck cartoon when he wanted all the treasure that he and Bugs Bunny found to himself? That's exactly how I feel. "It's mine you understand? Mine! Mine! Mine!" LOL

Is case some of you are too young to know who Daffy Duck is or what I am talking about, here is a link the video on YouTube. Just fast forward to about the 1:00 mark.

Last edited by GonePostal; 12-05-08 at 10:34 PM.
    12-05-08 10:25 PM
    hi john, welcome to crack
    Howdy!

Thanks for the welcome.
    12-05-08 10:35 PM
    You are absolutely correct!

Remember the old Daffy Duck cartoon when he wanted all the treasure that he and Bugs Bunny found to himself? That's exactly how I feel. "It's mine you understand? Mine! Mine! Mine!" LOL

Is case some of you are too young to know who Daffy Duck is or what I am talking about, here is a link the video on YouTube. Just fast forward to about the 1:00 mark.

Yup, that's funny... good find... so that's you that Daffy Duck LOL, I can just picture it; you (er..I mean Daffy Duck) with a blackberry, even though back then I had a walkie talkie half the size of a shoe box, let alone doing the whole tin cand and string; we've come a long way
    12-05-08 11:25 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!
    12-05-08 11:29 PM
    Great title, hehe. I thought you had searched for the wrong forums for a second. Welcome to the family... We are addicted to crack as well.
    12-05-08 11:55 PM
    welcome to BB, im a new user as well and let me tell you i spend around 4-7 hours a day on this site looking at forums. Boy do the time fly...i think i have PBBUD (Post-Blackberry Use disorder) anyone know any remedies?
    12-06-08 12:02 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!

12-06-08 01:36 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD