I am not too too sure in which sectin this should go to. Thinking that my service is from Telus, i have decided to open a thread here. Mods can move the thread if they feel its not in the right section.

So i recently got black berry and i made a choice to get Curve 8330. I am not too too sure if i made the right decision as i am new in this blackberry business. Its amazing so far. Loving the technology . I basically had no choice because for some odd reason i am against touch screen and hence i did not get the storm.

So guys, do u think its a good fone as my first blackberry or should i change it if there are any known bugs or errors with this fone. I have 10 more days in where i can decide and change the phone if i would like to, without any penalty.

Any help / suggestion wold be awesom !!

I was planning to get the new niagra but i guess it got delayed
    06-17-09 09:46 AM
    If you can wait a month I would get the Tour instead.. You won't have to by a new BB for a while and the learning curve is the same.
    06-17-09 10:08 AM
    nazarius, thanks for your suggestion. I would try calling them today and ask them if thats possible. But i have already signed a contract and got the phone which has 14 days exchange policy. Can i also cancel the contract in 14 days? Not too sure if i can do that.

Also other possibility was to use curve for one year and then move on to the next one
    06-17-09 10:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD