So I am new to Crackberry and new to Blackberry. I just got my first Curve 8330. I really like it so far. What all can I do on this site? Someone just gave me the address yesterday.
    01-01-10 08:40 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry, the best source of BB information on the net today. You may do well to begin with BB 101 in the Tips and FAQ forum. Enjoy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-10 09:06 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...e-series-4716/ is the link to the 101 thread. Welcome!

01-01-10 09:27 AM
    welcome supermom, what these guys don't know about bb's isn't worth knowing, and are only too pleased to help, enjoy your bb, and this site. Dazza
    01-01-10 11:10 AM
    Welcome! I hope yopu find this site as useful as I do.
    01-01-10 07:30 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com!

On this site you can get free apps, ringtones, wallpaper, themes. You can read up on the latest BlackBerry news about new Os's, BlackBerry devices, apps, tricks and tips.

Feel free to search the forums and read as much as possible. i learn something new from CrackBerry every day! If you have questions, post a thread. There are opinion threads, informative, fun and social threads and lots of technical information here.

Also feel free to PM if you have any CrackBerry site questions/concerns.

Explore CrackBerry's list of free OTA apps along with CrackBerry App Store and BlackBerry App World for apps to customize your BlackBerry!

01-01-10 07:34 PM
    Welcome to the Family
    01-01-10 09:24 PM
    I just got my second bb but I didn't have my first for very long. The first one they set up for me in the store. This one was sent to my house. In my old phone I had an icon for all my messages. It was yellow with a little phone in the upper right corner. Now I don't have that one. Can someone tell me how to get that again?
    01-01-10 10:18 PM
    welcome.... To Crackberry
    Explore some Thread.. And Your will be Addicted..,
    Enjoy your day
    01-02-10 08:51 AM
    So I am new to Crackberry and new to Blackberry. I just got my first Curve 8330. I really like it so far. What all can I do on this site? Someone just gave me the address yesterday.
    I'm new to this site, but not BB. Keep watching "downloads" for excellent
    free items. The free Google apps are great, especially Google Maps & Sync.
    Do not buy maps subscription feature from Verizon. Download Google's. Also,
    Google sync is great if you have a Google e-mail account. You can sync
    your address book & calendar without tethering. My wife really likes that feature.
    01-02-10 12:33 PM
    Have only been a member for a month or two and I can't imagine not being able to come here and find out what is going on in the Berry world. Lots and lots of good people and great info.....the possibilities are endless on "What you can do with this site" Have fun.....
    01-02-10 08:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD