Hey I just got on the train and I see so many people with there bb'DARYL out and on the web. Everey time I see that I feel compelled to whip mine out and show off and bring up an app or watch a movie on it to show that mine has it all lol. Oh yeah and don't let me get started on the palm users. Any way was just wondering am Ithe only one that shows off with there berr?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-08 04:10 PM
    Welcome to CB!

Enjoy the addiction
    11-13-08 04:26 PM
    Welcome.... yeah i like flashing my posh phone to people too... have done for years!!!
    11-13-08 04:45 PM
    of course, gotta let the world know I have one of the best phones in the world... cant leave home or a room with out it... lol
    11-13-08 04:48 PM
    I show off my blackberry to other people all the time. Especially to my brother and roommate. And a few other people that I know that have blackberries (blackberrys?)
    It's great fun. Make me feel particularly douchey.
    11-13-08 04:56 PM
    I whipped out my Curve to show someone the Viigo election results (state ny state)!

I think when I get the 8900 I will be showing off a lot more init?

11-13-08 05:09 PM
    I carry it in my hand, logo out, proudly so they know what they're missing before I even start to tell them how great the phone is. Like a walking advertisement!
    11-13-08 05:38 PM
    I carry mine in my hand and did the same thing with my viigo....lol
    11-13-08 07:26 PM
    YES i love it the only thing I dont understand is that everyone else I see with one is playing a game or surfing the web, but they liste to music on their ipod at the same time. I think that defeats the purpose I listen to music on my curve while surfing the net MULTI TASK BABY lol
    11-13-08 08:38 PM
    the only thing I dont like is that the ipod's volume is much louder
    11-13-08 09:05 PM
    the only thing I dont like is that the ipod's volume is much louder
    I agree. I am disappointed in the volume while watching sprint tv. Its way too low.

11-13-08 10:55 PM
    lol i actually dont' wanna show off my blackberry cos I feel nerdy when i do :S
    11-13-08 11:40 PM
    i have a pearl 8100 and i have people asking me all the time about it!! cant wait for the strom!!!!!!!
    11-14-08 12:04 AM
    YES i love it the only thing I dont understand is that everyone else I see with one is playing a game or surfing the web, but they liste to music on their ipod at the same time. I think that defeats the purpose I listen to music on my curve while surfing the net MULTI TASK BABY lol
    Maybe they value their free file memory?
    11-14-08 12:16 AM
    Welcome to the addiction... the one that won't kill you (hopefully)
    11-15-08 02:49 AM
    Sometimes I pull my 8830 from the holster and keep it in plain view so I can look at it!
    11-15-08 07:40 AM
    I whip mine out all the time...not necessarily to show off..but I'm always on AIM/Yahoo/MSN/Myspace/Facebook/BBM and checking my emails (spam since I'm not important) ha
    11-15-08 08:00 AM
    I whip mine out all the time...not necessarily to show off..but I'm always on AIM/Yahoo/MSN/Myspace/Facebook/BBM and checking my emails (spam since I'm not important) ha
    haha same heree!!! i basically live on my phone, so i'm always on it.. texting/facebook/bbm.. its always somethin lol
    11-15-08 09:57 AM
    I am always texting and on myspace and CB. I now have my uncle jelous he wants a berry so bad but his work won't buy him one. I love the look of longing on his face everytime I come over.

11-15-08 10:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD