hello everyone! the Storm will be my 1st blackberry ever! i already preordered one for me and my girlfriend at best buy and we cant wait until friday! its gonna be her 1st blackberry too!

i can already tell that we'll be hooked on it.
    11-17-08 09:00 AM
    welcome to blackberry and crackberry! blackberry is a great device and this forum is indispensable for information!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-08 09:03 AM
    Good stuff... Welcome to the addiction.
    11-17-08 09:08 AM
    I think you both will like the storm. Welcome!
    11-17-08 09:12 AM
    Hello and welcome to CB.
    11-17-08 10:29 AM
    12-08-08 08:07 PM
    Congrats on the Storms, now the both of you can have textual intercourse. Keeping the relationship fresh through the use of technology. Now when your Girlfriend asks you where you are, she can ask you to prove it and ask you to send a picture of where you are... keep some generic pictures of you at the library on your microSD card

Welcome to Crackberry!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

Launch your addiction into the next dimension. Go to wap.crackberry.com (from your phone) and install your CB Launcher.

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-08 08:19 PM