here I go inputing my numbers for the address book one by one because I'm not using Outlook to pull emails and all my old contacts are in the AT&T phone. But I have problem...depending on the week my hub could be @ one of 3 work places and the address book only has 2 slots. I was trying to find a way to add slot #3 but to no avail. I can add 3 email addresses by not 3 work phone numbers?
    06-23-08 03:15 PM
    You could use the home slot?? (since he is your husband and you live together)

Other than that I have no solution. Did you already get rid of your ATT SIM card with all the contacts on it? You could have transferred directly from that SIM card to the TMo phone, then put the TMo SIM card back in...
    06-23-08 03:20 PM
    I'm hoping there's an answer out there - I noticed the same thing.

My only "solution" was to use one of the "Home" slots for the third work number for a few contacts.
    06-23-08 03:20 PM
    or use the Other Slot
    06-23-08 04:18 PM
    welcome to CB..heres some useful info>>> BlackBerry FAQ - BlackBerryFAQ
    06-23-08 04:48 PM
    Did you already get rid of your ATT SIM card with all the contacts on it? You could have transferred directly from that SIM card to the TMo phone, then put the TMo SIM card back in...

But I surely did not think of that! I wish I had. I was thinking it wouldn't work. And THIS is what forums are for...silly newbie me!
    06-23-08 10:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD