Hi all, just got mt first Blackberry this past Saturday. All I can say is it's going to take some time to get used to this thing. Here is the first of what will probably be many questions. How do I or can I send or forward text messages or emails to more than one contact at at once? Thanks for the help.
    09-16-08 07:58 PM
    There should be an option to "add recipient" from the menu in the compose window. You can do this multiple times

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-08 08:20 PM
    There should be an option to "add recipient" from the menu in the compose window. You can do this multiple times

Yep, hit the menu button and "Add Recipient".
    09-16-08 08:25 PM
    Pick your first recipient as normal... then press Menu > Add Recipient

Or make a group in the address book... and you can message the entire group. Hope that helps!

Welcome to CrackBerry!
    09-16-08 08:25 PM
    Pick your first recipient as normal... then press Menu > Add Recipient

Or make a group in the address book... and you can message the entire group. Hope that helps!

Welcome to CrackBerry!
    I just read it and tried it. Thanks I didn't know I could do that!
    09-17-08 04:57 AM
    Yep, that worked. Thanks for the help.
    09-17-08 05:24 PM
    it was mentioned that you can text multiple contacts by making a group. Do you mean "category"? If so, how do I "select all" to do this?
    10-09-08 02:13 PM
    it was mentioned that you can text multiple contacts by making a group. Do you mean "category"? If so, how do I "select all" to do this?
    YOu can text multiple contacts just by adding a more that one recipent to the send to field in text
    10-09-08 05:31 PM
    You can add a group by going to address book, then hitting Menu>New Group. Just add the contacts that you wish to that group.

10-09-08 05:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD