ok i have multiple BB's using the same pc or atleast trying to. when ever i plug in any device other than the 8330 curve the desktop manager wont see them the other devices are 8130 pearls and 8830 world's. mostly just need to be able to do device switche(which works flawlessly for curve 8330's)

Help

Rune
    10-17-08 03:12 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry Rune.

The first thing to check if which version of BlackBerry Desktop Manager you have installed. If it was for a CD, you really should upgrade to v4.6. A good part of the reason, there have been plenty of detail changes and instructions for one may not translate to the older version.

Mine handles two devices, no issues. The PIN numbers keep them separate.

If you are using Windows XP, you have to provide the correct USB drivers from the DTM install. Windows Vista uses the native BlackBerry drivers just fine.

10-17-08 03:18 PM
    Hi Rune
    Had similar issue with my devices but as Reed describes i updated my Device Manager and now both my Pearl and my Curve work fine. So you might have to upgrade your DM
    10-17-08 03:39 PM
    ok i am using XP. is there a place to get just the usb drivers for 8130 pearl and 8830 world.
    10-17-08 04:58 PM
    I use 4.6 with 2 pearls and a curve with no issues.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-08 05:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD