hi y'all - am new to the community and wanted to know if anyone knows how to do multiple email deletions without having to go thru pushing the delete icon and then confirm each time. Thanks in advance.
    11-26-08 07:59 PM
    You can turn off the confirmation, but I don't recommend that since the BlackBerry doesn't have a trash folder. You can select any date bar, push the menu button, and select "delete prior" to delete all earlier emails. You can also hold down the shift key while scrolling, to select multiple emails just like you'd do in windows.
    11-26-08 09:01 PM
    ...You can also hold down the shift key while scrolling, to select multiple emails just like you'd do in windows.
    The hold shift ket down method (which JeffH mentions, along with the other method) is usually the one I do, easiest one to do with out thinking much about it.

BTW...

Welcome to Crackberry!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

Launch your addiction into the next dimension. Go to wap.crackberry.com (from your phone) and install your CB Launcher.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.
    11-26-08 09:37 PM
    11-26-08 10:12 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry. Also,
    Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-08 11:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD