Hello all, I have just received the Blackberry 8703e. Can any one tell me if there is a way to add mulitple email accounts to it. It is currently linked to my job email, I wanted to forward my yahoo mail as well. Is that possible? Thanks in advance.
    06-19-07 05:03 PM
    Yes, from the device go to the "setup BlackBerry Internet Email" icon.

Unless an I.T. Policy is on the device, this should help...
    06-19-07 08:17 PM
    I was able to have my yahoo mail forwarded to my work Blackberry. The only thing is, when I reply to an email that comes from the yahoo account, it comes from my work email and the response shows up on my desktop email account. Is there anyway to avoid that?

Thanks again!
    06-20-07 09:27 AM
    Better still, why not just setup you Yahoo account directly on the device, thus having two email accounts on the device (work & Yahoo)? Go back to the same section "setup BlackBerry Internet Email", but this time, choose add, and enter your Yahoo credentials...
    06-20-07 09:36 AM
    The problem I realize, is that I do not have that icon on my device (set up Internet email). Where/How would I find that? A friend just told me to look for the same thing but I do not see it anywhere...
    06-20-07 11:12 AM
    Go to your carriers website (BIS) and do it there, i.e. add the account, and RESEND service books while you're there...
    06-20-07 11:21 AM
    When you are responding to your Yahoo (or any of your other email accounts) from your device check to see what is the default account it is using. It very well could be your work account and that is why it is showing up on your desktop. When responding, just change it (manually) to Yahoo.
    06-20-07 02:16 PM
    Ok, I went to the website and resent the books. I know have an additional Internet Browser on my blackberry bringing the grand total to three.

I tried the other suggestion, but I am not sure how to check or change the default email address.

Everyone else is telling me that basically they have two inboxes on their Blackberry. Is it possible that the IT dept configured it so that I cannot? How would I know?

Thanks again for your patience and your help with this. I really, really appreciate it.
    06-20-07 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD