So I have searched and not finding a answer to my question. If it is there and I missed it please point me in right direction.

I just picked up a new 8130 Pearl to replace my old Moto Q and my employer has BES in place. In order to get set up with work correctly I need to use DM on my work desktop. I am wondering if it is possible to also install DM on my personal computer also? Want to make sure the BB can connect to two different computers before I do anything.

Coming from the ActiveSync world I know I used to be able to have my device connect up as a guest to one computer while it actually synced with another. Hopefully that is possible here - i.e. guest at home and syncing at work.

Thanks
    08-19-08 08:26 PM
    you can have it on multiple computers aslong as you have access to leave/or save personal stuff on that p.c. you should be fine
    08-19-08 11:11 PM
    Here is what I posted on BBForums:

Outlook-Updates to existing Calendar and Contact not syncing correctly - two PC's - BlackBerryForums.com : Your Number One BlackBerry Community

Now, if one pc is sync'd to using DM and the other PC is hooked up to an exchange server and it's connected to the BES and you are using BES to do OTA to your BB, not sure if conflicts will occur.

To be clear about my BBForums post above - it was in response to syncing to multiple pc's using the DM and USB cable connection. The sync seems to work, but updated data may not make it to all platforms
    07-30-09 08:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD