Is it possible to move the Tasks application out of the application folder on to the home page?
    BB 8800 ATT
    08-11-07 08:20 AM
    Yes. Select it, then menu / move / scroll to main folder (the one that takes you back - I don't have one with me now to check the name) then move...
    08-11-07 12:44 PM
    I can't seem to accomplish this. There is nothing in the "application" folder to take me back to the Home screen. If I hit the "Back" button the move function is lost.
    08-12-07 10:51 AM
    I, too, would very much like to be able to move the Task & Memo apps to the Main Menu. I tried the posted solution & it did not work for me.
    08-16-07 12:13 AM
    First post bringing an old post back to life.

Can this be done?
    02-14-08 05:16 PM
    to move highlight select move then menu switch application or press alt & back together and select home screen icon try to finish move. also look for folder with up arrow
    02-14-08 05:45 PM
    I tried what you said and when I choose home screen icon it brought me back to the multiple icons and not the today screen.

I just moved over from wm6 to blackberry and I love it. I would just like to have my todo tasks displayed on the today screen like my email and appts.

Thanks in advance for any help on this.
    02-14-08 06:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD