Hi All,

Loving the BB for a month now. Finally got a 2 GB media card and moved my pictures from device mem to media card. Believe or not, I have not hooked up to my PC yet. How do I move my ringtones from device mem to my media card via the BB?

Thank you

dan
    10-31-08 10:35 AM
    Go to the media home screen where the icons for all the media types are at the top of the screen, and press the menu key and select explore. Then you can select which file you want and press the menu key again and select "move" and then navigate to where you want to move the file and presto, you have moved it!!! Good luck and welcome to Crackberry!!
    10-31-08 10:47 AM
    I LOVE THIS SITE!!!!

Thank you, every day is a learning experince on crackberry.com
    10-31-08 10:50 AM
    Is there a way to select multiple items to move at once?
    10-31-08 10:53 AM
    Welcome to CB!!

Hi All,

Loving the BB for a month now. Finally got a 2 GB media card and moved my pictures from device mem to media card. Believe or not, I have not hooked up to my PC yet. How do I move my ringtones from device mem to my media card via the BB?

Thank you

dan
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-08 10:57 AM
    Is there a way to select multiple items to move at once?
    I know that you can select multiple messages to delete by holding down the "alt" key and scrolling down the message list, but I am not sure if it will work for this application or not. It is worth a try though. Good luck!!
    10-31-08 11:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD